Re: [orca-list] Orca & GSettings

Hi,
On Fr, Jun 04, 2010 at 02:50:02 +0200, Javier Hernández wrote:
   At the moment, my work consists on change Orca's own config to
   something more in line with the gnome desktop way, like gconf or
   gsettings.

Changing or adding more gnome dependency to orca would be realy bad
because orca should be a generic screenreader for better atspi-dbus
change and kde integration.
It's a great thing that in gnome 3 many gnomedeps will go away like
bonob/gnomespeech etc.

I am strictly against adding a new gnome specific dependency to orca!

There are other places in orca which need some improovment like
braillerepresentation, Performance optimization in firefox, the long
stadnding bug in large treeviews etc.

Sorry for my bad english, I hope you can understand the problem.

with regards
Halim