[orca-list] Anybody known a direct useful keystroke to jumps pages in Openoffice.org Writer

Hy List,

This is not Orca problem, but my friend ask me a question, but I not known an useful answer. He don't found any keystroke in Openoffice.org Writer to jumps prewious and next page with a document with direct method. Two time pageup presses jumps between pages, but have an easyest alternative keyboard method? Anybody known a keystroke with this task? Ctrl+Pageup and Ctrl+Pagedown general keystroke is not working.

Attila