Re: [orca-list] Anybody known a direct useful keystroke to jumps pages in Openoffice.org Writer

I remember asking this some while back on this list and the response I
got basically said I would have to modify the keystrokes available.
Let me look to see where that message is and I'll forward it back to
the list here.  I've been too lazy to make that change to my
environment just yet but didn't sound too hard.  I would have thought
that previous and next page would be obviously configured defaults but
even with Microsoft Word, if you engage a find/replace operation, the
ctrl-page-up and ctrl-page-down keys change their function too.  So it
doesn't always skip between pages either.

I'll forward that message; the thread will be different though.