[orca-list] How to re-read a dialog box in laptop layout mode

Hi all!
I am aware of Orca's flat review mode, and know how to navigate pretty
well now with the Capslock U, I, O, and other commands.
What I'm wondering is this.
Suppose a dialog box comes up on the screen.
Now in WIndows screenr eaders, there is usally a keystroke that will
reread the current window. If that window is a dialog, it rereads the
entire dialog, including the various buttons.
Also, those screenr eaders like JAWS and others, have a keystroke to
tel the user the default button.
That is useful, very useful indeed.
I myself sadly cannot add such features to Orca seeing as I don't know
Python at present, otherwise I'd help!
I was curious if this can be done?
I asked about the laptop mode, because I use Orca on a laptop  system mostly.
I prefer that mode, even if I was on a desktop, honestly.
I suggest that you try using it, it avoids the need to reach over
taking hands off the home ro as much to grab a number pad that may or
may not, be around.
Even if you had an FN-Key  on a laptop, using numlock simulation could
be annoying.
I like Orca as a screen reading program, especially with yhow Orca
obtains battery information.
Also, when I've used Orca's flat review and moved it's focus to a
progress bar somewhere, it reads automatically, wich I like!
How is that possible, does flat review byd default drag focus to a spot as well?
I wanted to announce to all who designed the most recent Vinux
release, that although "readonly text" boxes are not accessible with
Orca at this time, as I believe that is hwere the status still is, on
Orca development-and maybe Joney could speak to that..but anyhow..I
was able to use flat review successfully to get around that "readonly"
text feeled, and also used it for the first time ever, to move focuss
to VInux's progress bar!
That installer is pretty good-it just needs a bit more work.
I'd hate to see that feature, and other such things, disappear if you
whent back to Ubuntu's installer.
Who knows if they'd take that progress bar out of there, and if Ubuntu
did that, I'd probably be so upset aht I'd go trying to write an
entirely brand-newe VInux installer all on my own, even if I busted
every VINux m achine I ran itno. LOL...that's half way a joke, and
half way serious.
When I get upset sometimes, I've been known to take leeps and bounds
in a reckless manner, not caring if my actions result in an unuseable
system.
I'm trying to be more aware of what I'm doing, these days.
But sometimes, I'm not.
LOL

Thanks all!

Regards, --Keith