Re: [orca-list] Fwd: a11y stack change

A more basic question here is, how can one go about testing
dbus/at-spi on his current distro? I'm not sure where to even start or
if it is possible without totally turning my present system up side
down.  There's nothing worse than watching my distro upgrade to
something as radical as dbus/at-spi and losing access and not be able
to go back.  Much better to plug in something now and kick the tires
pretty hard to prevent a crisis.