To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 12:10 AM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] speech-dispatcher, dectalk andcepstral

You can kill speech dispatcher by entering the following command in a
terminal or shell:
kill -9 `pidof speech-disspatcher`
or if using opentts,
kill -9 `pid of openttsd`
Then just start it up with speech-dispatcher or openttsd
If the Debian script has other functionality, then you should look at
how to start and stop that script.  I'm sure there's a way to do that.
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)

orca-list mailing list
orca-list gnome org
Visit for more information on Orca.