[orca-list] speech-dispatcher, dectalk andcepstral

Hello!
I'm been trying for a very long time to configure speech dispatcher.
I tried the spd-conf tool, but it didn't have dectalk modules as an option, so I edited the speechd.conf file.
And uncommented the addmodule for the dtk-generic module.
THen that appeared in the list of available synthesizers in the orca setup, but when selection the dectalk, I get no sound.
The say command is working.
Also, How do I get a cepstral voice to work with speech-dispatcher using orca?
/Kristoffer
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Trelleborgsvägen 1b
514 33 Tranemo