[orca-list] daisy readers and orca

Is there a suitable Daisy Player which works with Orca that can read
CDs?
I ask because I have RNIB's TV Listings only I tried Emerson and for
some reason it wasn't able to read CDs.
I tried copying a CD of the TV listings to an SD card which I could use
in my ?Braillenote Mpower only I got an error message when copying the
files so I am assuming the information was too large for the SD Card I
was copying to.
I use Ubuntu Lucid with only Orca as I don't have the technical
knowledge to be able to compile Speakup for Lucid.
Hope someone can help.