[orca-list] playing on-line videos

Hello Michael and list,

You may just need to turn off orca, using the orca key plus s, before
linking to the video.  In some setups the sound system can't handle
orca and another sound stream together.

Rob

Michael Weaver writes:
I am trying to play some on-line videos.
They are from a programme on channel4.
The problem is when I look at the status using the Orca keystrokes it
says that it is transfering data but there doesn'[t appear to be any
sound.
Am I missing any sound codecs or something or are the Come Dine with me
videos in an unsupported format in Linux?
I am using Lucid on a desktop and I have the codecs bad and ugly
plugins.