Re: [orca-list] Laptop users should be able to toggle Caps_Lock state now

Hi Aruni, all.

Hi, this capslock fix is working very well on my machine, the oldest
assus net pc. I am not having any delay problems with orca here. No
problems nevigating between form fields. I am willing to put more time
in testing this.

Thanks for the report and the offer. Yes, please do test some more. I
was not seeing any problems either. In fact it was pretty snappy for me
on two different machines and in multiple versions of GNOME.

But if it turns out that most people are experiencing what Attila is, we
need to figure it out fast or roll out the change.

--joanie