Re: [orca-list] Laptop users should be able to toggle Caps_Lock state now

Dear list,

Joanie, the fix is works for me, but some time I see delay between the typing or navigation with controls. For example, if now I press Shift+Tab key with message body, Orca spokening three second later the subject field. I see same results when typing, or try navigate word by word with Ctrl+Arrow keys. So, the Orca performance is drastical changed my machine. Anybody confirm this problem? I using Orca master version with laptop keyboard layout and using Ubuntu Lucid. I hope this is my system problem only now.

Attila