Re: [orca-list] orca performance nautilus and firefox

Unfortunately it is a known problem and apparently don't have a solution :(. You can use pcmanfm to browse files but it don't have some capabilities of nautilus (probably thunar are the vest option but orca don't read the file list).

        Regards,
        mk.