[orca-list] orca performance nautilus and firefox

Hi team,
I am using latest orca thing the build number is .4?
Been talking with a mate and we both experience lag through menus, especially nautilus and especially firefox.

We know Orca code is complex and do not program.
There are firefox issues which introduce major delays through browsing as well.

We have no desktop display enhancements and wonder how we can make orca perform faster if possible.
Please suggest ideas.
Using vinux 3 with ibmtts.

thankyou