[orca-list] Done. Please test (was Re: Input requested: What is *needed* with respect to choosing an Orca modifier)
- From: Joanmarie Diggs <joanmarie diggs gmail com>
- To: orca-list gnome org
- Subject: [orca-list] Done. Please test (was Re: Input requested: What is *needed* with respect to choosing an Orca modifier)
- Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 18:48:46 -0400
Given all the feedback (thank you so much!), I have just committed a
KISS-principle change to master which:
1. Lists the choices in a combo box
2. Allows you to (currently) select from amongst: Insert and KP_Insert,
just KP_Insert, just Insert, or just Caps_Lock.
3. The default for the desktop layout is not changed. (Sorry Steve!) But
hopefully you will find it relatively painless to select just KP_Insert
should you so desire.
I've tested it quite a bit, but it could use some additional testing
Given your feedback with respect to enabling Super, I will spend some
time trying to figure out why it is not always being recognized
correctly. If I can do so quickly, I'll add it as a choice in the combo
box. If I cannot do it quickly, I will open an RFE. Because, let's face
it folks, whether or not Super is an option is the least of our worries
going into GNOME 3.0.
] [Thread Prev