Re: [orca-list] Input requested: What is *needed* with respect to choosing an Orca modifier

Yeah, I saw that from the beginning; I just heard some of the
arguments out there and wanted to express my view once more.  I really
didn't think having the insert key on the six pack of keys was such a
valueble feature.  I guess I'm in the minority here and am very glad
this will be easily configurable.  I for one, would change this as the
first local customization I do.  I personally would not like having to
use a bypass key every time I wished to toggle something.  Paul made
an interesting point when he got switched into desktop mode on his
laptop; that is probably a good reason for wanting the additional key.

Just expressing my view for what it's worth.