Re: [orca-list] Done. Please test (was Re: Input requested: What is *needed* with respect to choosing an Orca modifier)

I just tested all options in the combo box for the modifier key and
they work as expected.  I should note however, the bypass key
(Orca+Backspace) does not enable the substituted modifier key to
perform its original function.  I tried this with Caps Lock and the
Insert key.  I think this has been the case all along so my bit of
advice here, if you want to be able to toggle the insert key, don't
use both insert keys and frankly, I don't know how you laptop users
toggle your actual caps lock key.