Re: [orca-list] Input requested: What is *needed* with respect to choosing an Orca modifier

Hi,
On Fr, Jul 09, 2010 at 09:22:33 -0700, Steve Holmes wrote:
On Fri, Jul 09, 2010 at 11:45:31AM +0200, Halim Sahin wrote:
Please add insert and kp_insert as default in the desktop layout.
Or with other words: don#t change the current default :-).

I disagree.  When you tie both insert keys to the Orca Modifier, you
then can't toggle the insert mode when editting text.

I disagree as well.
You know the insert+backspace orca command?
When we change this others will complain about other dead functionkeys
etc. For this purpose when you need to toggle insert key mode, use
insert+backspace before you press insert.
Again please don't change the default behaviour.
Regards
Halim