Re: [orca-list] Input requested: What is *needed* with respect to choosing an Orca modifier

Hi,

I also disagree with changing the default so that the smaller insert key is not an Orca key by default for desktop layouts.

The other day I accidentally changed the layout setting from laptop to desktop while in the Orca preferences. It's the first control when you bring up the dialogue so its easy enough to do.

And since I'm on a laptop which has no kp_insert key, I'd have been a bit stuck once I realised what I'd done if I couldn't have used the insert key I do have to get the prefs dialogue back up to change it back.

Okay, I know how to run through setup so I would've been ok but it would've been inconvenient and a newbie might be totally stuck.

Paul