To: "Andrà L. Baldo" <supermalavox gmail com>
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 1:48 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Question about an accessible midi composing software

how do I use the orca mouse features?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrà L. Baldo" <supermalavox gmail com>
To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 9:35 AM

Sorry for my slight dumbness here. F10 worked perfectly! Thanks! There are still a few menus that have to be accessed by Orca's mouse clicking feature, but that is more a matter of usability. I still need to learn how to change instruments, but it is good to have a challenge sometimes... Anyway, thanks again!

AndrÃ.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Josà Vilmar EstÃcio de Souza" <vilmar informal com br>