[orca-list] Question about an accessible midi composing software

Hello,

My name is André and I am from Brazil. I've started to use Ubuntu with Orca two weeks ago. I am still migrating from Windows so probably will have many questions. Well, here comes my first one:
One of the things I like to do for fun is composing midi files using the computer keyboard. There is, in Windows, a program called QWS made specifically for the blind and because of this, really accessible with Jaws. Well, I would like to know a program for that purpose that can be used in Linux with Orca, or if QWS could be used in Wine and accessed by the refered screen reader.

Thanks for any help anyone can give!
André.