Re: [orca-list] Question about an accessible midi composing software

From: "Chris Gilland" <cgilland1 carolina rr com>

Well, the problem with rose garden is, from what I could tell, Orca
wouldn't read anything in it.  I don't think it's written with the
necessary API.

rosegarden is a Qt based application. Right now at-spi doesn't work 100% fine with qt applications.

For more information about it, there is a thread about that on
gnome-accessibility list called "Plan for making QT applications
accessible to Orca?" [1]

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-accessibility-list/2010-July/msg00018.html

===
API (apinheiro igalia com)