Re: [orca-list] buttons on a website

Unfortunately adobe don't seem to implement accessibility in any usable form on Linux, acrobat reader has some but many problems and flash player is totally inaccessible.

As far as I know none of the free software solutions for flash on web pages there isn't an accessible solution but may be if the right people take it up then something may happen. I think they are swfdec and gnash.

Michael Whapples

Michael Whapples