Re: [orca-list] virtual machine software that works with orca or speakup?

Bart Bunting <bart bunting net au> wrote:
I use virtualbox.

The gui isn't accessible but the VBoxTool commandline interface allows
you to do everything, although it is a little obscure at first.

I use Kvm to virtualize a Linux guest, with the -curses option that provides
access to the console of the guest system and also access to the Kvm monitor.

There is also an option to access a braille display connected to the host
machine from an instance of BRLTTY running on the guest. for this to work, you
need BRLTTY running on the host system, with Brlapi installed. This would
probably make it possible to run Orca on the guest system, with braille
access, but I haven't tried it and I'm not sure exactly how to set it up.