Re: [orca-list] Clarifying Script Association

On Sat, Jul 03, 2010 at 01:47:29PM -0400, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Sorry for the long answer, but I hope it helps clarify things.

It does in a big way.  Looks like another message to go in my
reference book:).

BTW, if you'd like to open a new bug for the <strike>flavor</strike>
name of the day for Thunderbird and attach a patch, that would be
awesome. Thanks!

Much abliged.  I'll do that directly and go ahead and begin work on
it.  I don't think I can assign it to myself so I trust you'll be
watching for it.  I should have a patch ready by tomorrow morning.