Re: [orca-list] Introduction and questions

Steve Holmes <steve holmes88 gmail com> wrote:
Jacob is right.  I personally have been using Thunderbird and Mutt
interchangably but I have to say that I am fastest and most efficient
with Mutt running in a native console using a kernel with Speakup
modules.

If you have a braille display, BRLTTY works wonderfully at the console level,
and you can seamlessly switch between console sessions and an X session with
Orca.

Braille support in Orca itself is gradually improving, now that the API issues
have long since been resolved.