[orca-list] OT - for blind people with guide dogs - please help with university research

Hi all,

I know that this is a mailing list related to Orca but I assume that
many blind people are subscribed to this list and so hope that some of
them would help us.
In fact I do not have any idea where to post it and I hope you do not
condemn me for spamming this list :-)

My sister Petra (also visually impaired) is currently studying
psychology on Charles University in Prague ( www.ff.cuni.cz ) and is
doing some research on the influence of guide dogs on the blind people
from the point of psychology. She asked me if I know some more blind
people so I decide to post it here - maybe someone will be willing to
fill in attached questionnaire and send it back.

I attached the file in various formats to give the possibility to
choose most convenient for everybody - Opendocument, MS Word and also
plain text (UTF-8). Please fill in the questionnaire and send it back
to me or directly to Petra (her mail is petrahele gmail com). You can
also copy the filled questionnaire and paste it directly to the email
message.

For those which are interested in this research and want know the
results, Petra can send it to them. Most of the results will in Czech
but she can provide some short overview for English speaking people.

thanks

Helios