Re: [orca-list] Introduction and questions

You need to turn on caret browsing in the message window, press f7. Note that it's best you use a separate message window and disable the preview pain entirely as Orca seems to work better. Personally though, I don't bother with Evolution anymore and just use Thunderbird instead as I find it much more reliable.