Re: [orca-list] Fedora 11 gdm success

I found this old message in my mail box and thought I would give
Terry's steps a try on my Arch system and it does work (somewhat).  I
have to say "somewhat" because the gdm login login dialog now says
"Welcome to Orca using the Cepstral voice; that is an interesting
observation but nothing else talks.  Is it supposed to at this point?
I'm not sure how much accessibility we should be getting in the login
screen.  I figured we would hear speech as you tab around or if you
get an error like bad password and such.

Is there more that I should do to git this talking even better?  At
least I'm finally cracking the ice on the accessible login issue here.

Thanks Terry for your comments (below).