Re: [orca-list] New About dialog

Hi Steve:

The about dialog is a stock widget provided by GTK+ -- we provide the text and it does the rest.
Unfortunately, it looks like the text areas are set up to be read-only without navigation turned on.  If you
press F7 to turn caret navigation in one of these areas, you should be able to navigate through all the text.
 I'm not quite sure how to enable that by default for these widgets since they are provided by the higher
level about dialog widget Orca is now using.

Note that we do have a general feature enhancement request in for GNOME to say "hey, always turn on caret
navigation."  If we can get that one solved, we won't have to keep manually enabling it on a per-case basis.
For now, however, you need to know about the F7 trick.

Will