Re: [orca-list] Orca support for web applications

On Tue, 2010-01-12 at 12:43 +0530, leena chourey wrote:
Hello
We have explored Orca with Web pages using FF 3.0 and have following
doubts/queries:
      * As web pages have their own structure like divided into
        frames, panels, including html elements and they are not
        necessarily be accessed in a sequence by user . Query is
        whether Orca works differently with web application?
      * Orca gives access to web pages same as other desktop based
        application, using gnome KB shortcuts + application specific
        shortcuts.

Firefox version 3.5 is more accessible.

      * We got some reference on Gnome/orca site with FF Kb shrtcuts
        for ORCA but they are not sufficient to work on mail engine
        where user directly want to shift to inbox, list/read new
        mail, shourtcut for various actions like compose mail, reply/
        forward/ delete mail etc.

Well, there are different keyboard shortcuts such as orca key + tab to
move between form fields.  So composing emails or using twitter etc is
extremly easy.
I use face book and twitter very comfortably with orca.

Happy Hacking.
Krishnakant.