Re: [orca-list] Orca support for web applications

Well, to keep it brief, there are additional keys to get around in the
Mozilla windows such as Firefox and Thunderbird.  I can't remember if
these "structural navigation" keys are pre-defined in Orca Firefox
specific Configurations or if I set them up myself.  I'm going to take
a chance and assume they are defined in Orca as follows.

h - Jump from header to header.
t - Jump to next Table.
1 thru 6 - Jump to the appropriately numbered header; 2 Jumps to next
H2...
x - Jumps to next checkbox.
Tab - Jumps to next link or control.
e - Jumps to next edit box (text).

It's late here and I'm sure I've missed some commands here.  Look in
the Orca Preferences under Key Bindings for Firefox.  To get there,
open Firefox and press Orca-Ctrl-spacebar to get the application
specific preferences.  Like I said before, dunno if these bindings are
only in Firefox or if Orca in general and if they are filled in
bydefault or if I did it a long time ago and they ust hang around with
me <smile>.