[orca-list] FLAG DAY (sorta)

Hi all.

I just committed fixes for a couple of bugs to git master:

* 593203 (Orca preferences does not fit in 1024x600 screen resolution)
* 592424 (Progress bar options in the Preferences dialog cannot be
  translated properly for all locales)

The good news is that the Preferences dialog should now fit on a netbook
screen and also that we're no longer constructing a single functional
string out of multiple labels and a widget.

While these changes have been tested, and while moving widgets around to
make things fit better should not break anything, it would be helpful if
these changes could get some testing love.

In addition, please note that our changing strings to make them
i18n-friendly and layout-friendly means that those of you who are using
locales other than en_US.UTF-8 and check out master will find more
English labels in that dialog than you might like.

Thanks and take care.
--joanie