Re: [orca-list] information request

On Wednesday 17 February 2010 02:25 AM, Chelsea Flemmer wrote:

To Whom It May Concern,
Your concerns are so valid that they concern every one :)

I am a current Special Education Student teacher and I am looking for information on products that will help some students who live with visual impairment to have assistance with a combination of speech access, braille access, and print access. Do you have any information (booklets, magazines, brochures, etc.) that describe your products/programs and how they are used? If so, would I be able to get some information mailed to me?

http://kk.hipatia.net/public/orca-tutorials/
Here you will find spoken tutorials on a few things including the use of gnome desktop and orca.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.