Re: [orca-list] Making Ubuntu Software Center accessible

The problem is that accessibility is not always taken seriously outside accessibility departments, meaning
that, for example, as much as some people in Canonical truly care about making Ubuntu an accessible
distribution, others let a completely inaccessible version of Yelp and this Ubuntu software center thing make
it into newer releases of the product. Until people understand the importance that accessibility has for
people who need products to be accessible, these things will keep happening. If this software center had
other problems or incompatibilities it would not be part of Ubuntu. But it is inaccessible, and it still is a
part of the system.