Re: [orca-list] A disturb Firefox 3.6 issues

Dear List,

Jose, thank you.
Anybody confirming only number2 problem?
Number 1 problem is not happening in your systems?

I renamed .mozilla directory and trying the number 1 test, h key does'nt producing quick search problem with first time, possible my .mozilla directory containing a wrong setting. The Grab object on focus when navigating check box of course is unchecked with Firefox Orca application preferences.

Attila