[orca-list] orca development concerns, has oracle become blind?

Hello all.
First of all Bravo to wil and all those people who consider accessibility so serious that they are still working after all the issues with oracle. I see that enough has been said about this but I could not follow up on the matter. I was in some rural part of India doing FOSS trainning so could rarely access the Internet.
has oracle taken an action to get back the accessibility staff on job?

Or are they really blind in the real sence?
Is there any hope that they are going to resume support for accessibility on a professional level?

Wil, please mail me off list because I wanted to discuss some related issue which is nothing to do with orca development as such, but very much to do with managing this most important project. I am thinking of managing some funds from my end since I know resources to do so.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.