Re: [orca-list] A disturb Firefox 3.6 issues

Hi Attila,
I can confirm problem number 2.
Problem number 1 is not happening here.
Thanks.

On 02/17/2010 04:21 AM, Hammer Attila wrote:
Dear List,

I see some another very disturb Firefox 3.6 issues.
1. When I run for example the firefox www.belin.hu command and first press h key, Firefox always presenting a quick find edit box, not positioning the next heading level. This is an Orca bug, or a new Firefox feature? Joanmarie, if this is an Orca bug, enough I write this problem with 608149 bugreport comment and attaching debug.out file?
Or if this is a new Firefox feature, how can I turning off this function?

2. When I run for example the firefox www.belin.hu command and first try navigating with arrow keys, Orca is not talking. Only solving this problem if I press a Tab key or any Orca structural navigation keybinding command, but when I press any structural navigation command, presenting the quick find dialog with first time. Possible not focused the webpage or the caret with first time? If Firefox already running, this problem is not present when I opening another webpages.

Anybody confirm this problems only with Firefox 3.6?

Attila