Re: [orca-list] Is there a way to stop orca using emacspeak speech servers

Thanks, that worked.

Michael Whapples
On 02/16/2010 09:24 AM, Tomas Cerha wrote:
Michael Whapples napsal(a):
As I didn't have ~/.orca/orca-customizations.py I created it and added
the line (this means that it is the only line). Should there be anything
else in that file?
Sorry, I was writing that from the top of my head.  The complete
contetns of the file should be:

import orca.settings
orca.settings.speechFactoryModules = ["gnomespeechfactory",
                                       "speechdispatcherfactory"]

Best regards,

Tomas