Re: [orca-list] Is there a way to stop orca using emacspeak speech servers

Is that speech backend even being maintained anymore? I don't even know
if it works as I have a doubletalk, not a dectalk and the espeechfactory
seems hard-coded to only support the dectalk servers. I can't even
remember when I last saw that file updated. Can anyone verify that it
works? Perhaps if it's not being maintained and is causing conflicts it
should be gotten rid of?