Re: [orca-list] Orca, Python and blind programming

Hi Steve,
Eclipse can be used to develop C programs, web applications and much much more, including python programs. As I said in my previous message, you'll need a plugin called pydev if memory serves me correctly.
you'll also find some problems depending on the version of eclipse used.