[orca-list] some basic getting started info

Hey guys,
Jed here, someoen who wants to start playing with linux.
I have to say this right off the bat, bear with me, but i do learn fast.
I'm a window-eyes user currently.
A little explaination i need, i guess orca is a screen reader similar to
window-eyes, same concepts, but it's just in linux, right?
I would guess you have menu bars or something like this.
Would be curious to chat with you guys on aim or something, or even skype to
learn more.
I'm not one for reading manuals, it doesn't take me long to learn stuff,
that's for sure.
Looking forward tohearing fromyou.

Sincerest Regards,
Jed