Re: [orca-list] possibly OT: Oracle takeover

On Friday 05 February 2010 04:17 AM, Willie Walker wrote:
Hi Igor:

I'm now working on Orca and leading the GNOME Accessibility project in my spare time.

Will

On Feb 4, 2010, at 2:46 PM, Igor Gueths wrote:

Hi all. Just out of curiosity, with Oracle having bought Sun, is anything going
to change with regards to Orca development? Based on my preliminary research, it
seems that the MySQL entity will be left relatively intact and independent. Does
the same hold true in this case? Thanks.

I think we can at least make a strong point and put it across to Oracle.
Things might just remain the same.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.