Re: [orca-list] does orca work with gnustep apps?

Derek Roberts <bigd vi guy gmail com> wrote:
The subject pretty much says it. I was looking around and noticed
something they're developing at gnu.org called GnuStep. It's supposed
to be a free implementation of cocoa, the graphical thing used on the
mac. I was wondering if this Gnustep works with orca?

No. If they support D-Bus, they might be able to write an accessibility API
that would allow applications to work with AT-SPI2, however. I am unaware of
any efforts in this regard. By contrast, with KDE and QT, there are people
with at least an interest in supporting AT-SPI2.