Re: [orca-list] Firefox 3.6.2 Majorly Broken!

Hi Dave.

Just in case this helps in tracking down the problem, Orca and Firefox
worked well together up through v. 3.6.1.

You, sir, are a saint. :-) That sort of thing helps tons! Especially if
this proves to be a Firefox bug (as opposed to a Firefox change we were
not counting on). In my experience, the closer I can come to specifying
exactly when something broke in Gecko, the faster the Mozilla team fixes
it.

Take care.
--joanie