Re: [orca-list] Firefox 3.6.2 Majorly Broken!

For the record, we are working on WebKitGtk accessibility actively --
though lack the resources that Apple has, I'm afraid.

My goal is to get us to the point where the need for an Orca script for
WebKitGtk content is minimal, which should make it considerably more
performant than Orca+Firefox.

Take care.
--Joanie