[orca-list] When I using www.google.com, some time after the search operation is ended not possible navigating headings

Hy,

Before I opening a bugreport, anybody confirming this problem?
When I searching anything with www.google.com, after I click the search button, I see following problem: Because oldest time not possible jumping headings for example with h and shift+h key, I need first navigating a link with Tab key and after this possible jumping headings. This is I think goole specific problem prewious, not Orca specific problem. Now, when I clicked the search button, I first navigating a link, and tryed jumping a heading with h key. Orca jumped the top of the page and not spokened the first awailable heading. Of course the caret is not positioned prewious with end of the page. I maked a debug.out file, and see following traceback error message, possible this information is important:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/orca/input_event.py", line 210, in processInputEvent
    consumed = self.function(script, inputEvent)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/orca/structural_navigation.py", line 313, in goNext
    self.structuralNavigation.goObject(self, True)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/orca/structural_navigation.py", line 895, in goObject
    structuralNavigationObject.present(obj, arg)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/orca/structural_navigation.py", line 2729, in _headingPresentation
    self._presentObject(obj, characterOffset)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/orca/scripts/toolkits/Gecko/structural_navigation.py", line 165, in _presentObject
    self._script.speakContents(contents)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/orca/scripts/toolkits/Gecko/script.py", line 5370, in speakContents
    clumped = self.clumpUtterances(utterances)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/orca/scripts/toolkits/Gecko/script.py", line 5344, in clumpUtterances
    for [element, acss] in utterances:
ValueError: too many values to unpack

I using Ubuntu Lucid, Firefox 3.6.13 and Orca git master version.
The reproducation test steps is following:
1. Launch firefox, and open www.google.com.
2. Write any text with google search edit box, and activate the search button. 3. Because after this task not possible jumping the headings, first navigate for example Tab ey a link. 4. Try jumping next heading with h key. What happening with your system? Orca spokened the "search results" heading? If you see similar problems with I wrote, I opening new bugreport and of course attaching my maked debug.out file.

Attila