Re: [orca-list] What voice should the word "link" be spoken in?

Hy,

Not only the link role type have this intonation break problem when the voice character switch is happening for example with default or hiperlink voice character to system voice character. Oldest time this intonation break related problem with System voice is happened with some situations. When for example jumping form fields with Orca+Tab key, and for example have a button form field, Orca spokening role name I think with default character, and spokening role types with system voice character. This method for example Espeak resulting two dot intonation ended little sentences. For example if I navigating the button form field with Tab key, Orca spokening role name and role type with same voice character, for example the default voice character, and this old compatibility method resulting one dot intonation sentence with role name and role type. Possible this is only subjective, but I like this oldest method, because faster the speech output listening and not break the intonation between word parts with Espeak speech sinth. The system voice purpose is very good, but this possibility I think now not optional, not possible check or uncheck this function if an user would like using oldest speech method if I known right. If this is not true, only I not known the setting possibility and I wrote wrong information with this related. Joanie, I don't no possible fix entire the system voice character this intonation break problem when the voice character switching is happening? If yes, this is a very good news, because the system voice character purpose is very good. If not, possible doing a setting with possible enable or disable this system voice function and a check box with speech page to toggle this function. If yes, the check box state is default need checked I think, and if any user not would like using the system voice, enough uncheck this function.
This is resulting lot of redundant work?

With Halim suggested link word related:
When the caret positioned with a link for example the arrow keys or another keys, need spokening the link word. But if happening a word jump for example with Ctrl+Left or Ctrl+Right key combination, I think enough one time spokening the link word with first word. I don't no another screen readers what method using this, not tested yet, so I am not sure what better method.

Attila