Re: [orca-list] Perhaps the fix for all the reported problems loading profiles? Please test.

Hi Joanie,

I have now a question.
Maybe we are talking about different things or we expect different
behaviour in this function.

When i open orca setup, change things like synth braille verbosity etc,
goto save profile and enter a name, click save.
Orcasaves the profile and selects it as active (which is ok).

Q: Should orca save aND APPLY the settings of the new profile automaticaly
or should the user press apply to apply them manually after saving?

Regards
Halim