Re: [orca-list] Perhaps the fix for all the reported problems loading profiles? Please test.

Hy,

Sorry, my prewious answer is sent Joanie address, not the list.
Joanie, I removed my user-settings.conf file and tried create again a second profile.
I doed following:
1. I setting first the default parameters (speech rate, tutorial messages etc).
2. I saved as first the profile.
3. I switched the startup profile with new profile, and changed some keystrokes. 4. I trying switch back the default profile. The keystrokes not change back with factory default.
I sending my user-settings.conf file.
What can my mistake?
I applied your patch before trying again this test.

Attila