Re: [orca-list] Building Time and Orca Doc Squad ( was Re: FLAG DAY - Profiles and a new settings manager)

Hi Mike.

am currently using nvda on windows with vinux in a virtual machine and I
couldn't see a form for inputing my name on the doc squad, do I need a
gnome live account for this?

There is no form; you just edit the wiki page, for which you do indeed
need an account. Having said that, I've gone ahead and added you --
contrary to what I suggested I'd do in my announcement. What I'm working
on DayJob wize at the moment doesn't require full time 100% attention.
I'm not always so lucky. Anyhoo, I hope you don't mind that I've added
you.

Instructions on how to get the account can be found here:
http://live.gnome.org/HelpOnLogin

Thanks for your interest!
--joanie